Friday, September 17, 2010

Which external strong drive should I buy?

I don't know a hell of profusely about computers but I know I requirement an external hard drive for my iMac. My criteria is as follows:



- 250gb or sophisticated

- Quiet

- Looks good next to my iMac (poncey, I know, but I'm not ashamed)

- Under lb100



Please only answer if you own first or second hand experience of the thorny drive you suggest.



Cheers

Which external strong drive should I buy?

check out www.maplin.co.uk, they usually have offer on external hard drives and within are maplin shops if u don't want 2 buy online. Currently, there's a 400 gig seagate one going for 90 quid. That's a really angelic price, so take a look.
I've only bought an Iomega 320gb from www.apple.co.uk for lb89.00. Its very gentle and looks awesome! I've got it related to my wireless network and it works brilliantly! And don't verbs its PC compatible!
Try freecom external harddrives, they are good and you can gain a 250 Gb for lb62 from novatech.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment