Friday, September 17, 2010

Which external rugged drive should I grasp for my laptop??

I have need of to get an external not easy drive for my laptop as Ive almost filled it up & I cant agree on should I go for the Seagate 300gb near push button back up (as surrounded by easy)& USB Plus firewire (but is a yucky cream colour same as my modem) or shall I go for the LaCie 320gb USB simply but silver so it matches my laptop & is designed by porshe? Price is similar so not the issue.

Which external rugged drive should I grasp for my laptop??

First I would counsel you for the seagate, its the best, your new tricky drive must have USB Connection, to consent to you use it on any other computer, FireWire is an advantage if your computer supports it,because its faster than USB, and uses P2P techonogly which will be more efficent.



and please don't forget to run the power consumbtion as a good factor for screening, the harddisk that uses less power = more time for your laptop freestyle!
Seagate has difficult quality rating than the others according to Consumer Reports.
buy a seagate and u will sate because when u buy a computer peace u looking for the quality not what does look close to because what Ur important item is the data ask Ur self what if the background lost do the what look like is exalted ?

thin establish

and good luck next to Ur choice ;)
I just own to say if you're dumb satisfactory to even CONSIDER buying computer parts because of their color(s), then you deserve spending your money on an under-performing drive, that won't final very long.
find beagle puppies for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment