Friday, September 17, 2010

Which AGP card supports most games?

I am lately looking for an AGP which just support most popular games, not the reading. I have no impression about today's games. nvidia Geforce 4:64 MB is righteous I know. Is ATI Radeon 64MB better than this for gaming. Tell about Asus Geforce Fx5200 , Gigabyte Geforce, Gigabyte radeon if you desire.

Which AGP card supports most games?

If you want to play the most popular games, you will need to be concerned beside performance. When I hear "popular", I am thinking of World of Warcraft, Quake 4, Doom 3, Call of Duty. I would buy a card that have a minimum of 128MB memory and stick with Geforce 6xxx or difficult and Radeon 1xxx series. They will be good investments. Obviously, the more you spend, the longer the card will ultimate. I would not spend anything less than $100 on a card. You will not carry your ROI. I bought a Geforce XFX 6800XT for about $130 roughly speaking 4-6 months ago. It works great with adjectives the above games.



If you buy a 64MB card, it will work not peform well on any of today's games. I almost allege 64MB cards business cards, rather than gaming cards.
geforce 4 is awfully old video card.Do not use any video card beside 64mb. The best AGP video cards which will support all video games are ATI 9600XT, 9800PRO.This is the best choice.
I focus GeForce + Nividia are the best but take fastidiousness ,

Some Games like ( Age oF Empires III + Civilizations 4 and 5 ) doesn't work next to many oodles cards

So please check thier Home page to know which cards can deal beside these games

And i believe that Age of Empires III is the biggest complex game surrounded by its Graphics so select one of these cards written there and shift buy it

Note : Built in Cards can't play these games .
Nvidia 8800 GTX



If you want to play BF2142 or any of the other games receive this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment