Friday, September 17, 2010

Which 7600GT?

Hello. I am currently using an Nvidia Fx5200 AGP. I have need of a new graphics card, so I choose the GeForce 7 series. Question is I necessitate to choose which one. I've heard apt things about the Leadtek 7600GT since they are smoothly overclockable. The XFX 7600gt XXX is supposedly amazingly fast, and can play BF2 on Max settings smoothly (a game I want to play). However I can one and only find the XXX in Zip Zoom Fly and they hold it out of stock. Can anyone help me out here? Thanks.

Which 7600GT?

I'm gonna buy XFX 7600GT, XFX is much better than leadtek. 7600GT is terrifically good. Make sure that you enjoy at least 1.5 GB Ram for playing BF 2142, if you want to play surrounded by best resolution.

Search in pricerunner and see how much it costs.
You wont see a in one piece lot of difference between the brands performance erudite, but I would personally be in motion with BFG tech, they come slightly over clocked, are effortless to overclock beyond that, and best of all, LIFETIME WARRANTY, and a no question asked policy.
good property for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment