Friday, September 17, 2010

Which compact disc type is best for demo and playback - CD+R or CD-R?

I am using a Iomega external DVD/CD burner and a built-in HP Pavilion Laptop burner.

Which compact disc type is best for demo and playback - CD+R or CD-R?

I own not had problems near CD+R or CD-R. BUT I have found the beside DVDs the -R disks are more compatible for playback all around.
I don't presume there's a huge difference between the two.

CD-RW, however is a rewritable CD that will consent to you erase the CD or narrative something new.
Both are basicly impossible to tell apart...



but to my knowlage +R was the little bit high quality
as long as your cd drive (the one ur going to use to play ) is spanking new (check spec) you will not find any difference between the two fromats
have never hear of a CD+R ? I think you indicate DVD+R & DVD-R - DVD-R will play back on most DVD Players where on earth as DVD+R wont.
I have never hear of either CD+R or CD-R, adjectives I have ever see is CDR or CD-RW.

DVD's are rated near the + and - sign, but I didn't know CDR's were.



In my Citizen stand alone (home) DVD Recorder/Player the DVD+R works the best both for playback and record. It will not read some -R DVD's at all, and won't read any -R DVD that have been record on the computer burner, which is a Samsung 18X DVD Burner.

So, I guess it is just trial and error to find out what works best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment