Friday, September 17, 2010

Which AGP video card should I buy? ATI X850 Pro or nVidia Geforce 6800GS?

I own around $150 to spend online and I am really torn between these two cards. I currently have a Geforce 6200 which is crap and I want to play Oblivion. Please serve! Only responses from people who enjoy these cards need respond. Also, if you own either of these cards, please recount me if I am going to need anything resembling after market cooling. Please abet, I am so torn. Thanks!

Which AGP video card should I buy? ATI X850 Pro or nVidia Geforce 6800GS?

Compare all recent VGA's here:



http://www23.tomshardware.com/graphics.h...



Price/performance index is what I usually travel by.
x850r u kidding me 6800 is so hoary and outdated





just bring back x850
Throw out the 7600, the RAM is way too slow. The 6800 and the X850 enjoy about equal RAM speed, but the X850 have a higher clock speed. I would enunciate go near the X850 Pro.
home search a scam

No comments:

Post a Comment