Friday, September 17, 2010

Which computer processor, Memory hit, will be better for me?

I want to view and play DVDs CDs, Play Games, Data, Pictures, etc.

Name the processor, the video card, memory ram beside its amount of memory.

Which computer processor, Memory hit, will be better for me?

I love to game and this what I a moment ago used in my tentative computer.

Intel Core 2 Duo e6600

2 GB OCZ Platinum DDR2 800 MHz

eVGA nVidia 8800 GTS SC

Intel DG965wh mobo

500 watt Ultra X-Finity power supply(must have plenty power to run this stuff, could use more)

Like I said, I'm a heavy gamer. You may not have need of this kind of stuff if you are lone a moderate gamer. Good luck.
anything on the shelf will do those things ... but if ur into serious games u need 2gigs ddr2 and somthing approaching nvidia7600 graphics or higher ... processor isnt as crucial but any dual core and u will be just fine ..
Go into Best Buy and ask for the fastest point they got, haha.
a core 2 duo system beside nvidia graphics 7600 7900gs/gt/gtx or higher 8800 series

No comments:

Post a Comment