Friday, September 17, 2010

Which external storage risk is best for my files?

I want to verbs (& back up) by and large my itunes library, but also quite deeply of photos. I only inevitability something quite small (40-80gb probably). I don't hold dvd or cd writing on my PC so will need to be some sort of external thorny drive or usb. What is best?

Which external storage risk is best for my files?

i must agree with my namesake,a external tricky drive would be a better option and also a cheaper likelihood

with massive drives(400gb/500gb) starting at around lb80 next this works out at less than 20p a gigabyte within some cases

this is much better than a usb key which cost around lb40 for a 4gb usb knob,this equates to around lb10 per gigabyte,a massive difference

take a look at this association for a good quibble..http://www.scan.co.uk/products/productin...

good luck
*a memory stick or an external strong drive or just incorporate a second hard drive to your computer as a slave
Best merit for money (although I realise its bigger than you need its a usefull extra) would be to move about and buy a USB II External Hard Drive ... 400Gb would only cost lb85 . Great merit for money.



I memory stick would be much cheaper at around lb25 for 3Gb but obviously too small.



Both are Plug and Play, no extra software required.
The size of your backup pretty much tell you that you have to use an external not easy drive. They are not expensive anymore. You cannot use a memory stick, backup tape (unless you are minted) or even a DVD writer.
External USB Hard Drive - on eBay, brand exotic Toshiba 80GB ones are selling Buy-It-Now format for lb32; you can't even get a 2GB USB Flash Drive for that within Tesco!!



Have a look here http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-5232-2...
Go here mate. Really cheap and good reliable company

No comments:

Post a Comment