Friday, September 17, 2010

where on earth to find a driver for my SIM card reader?

I bought a USB-Type SIM card reader. Before it have a built-in driver that when I plug into my USB slot, the driver automatically runs.

Apparently for stupidity, I erased those files in my SIM Card reader, so in a minute it functions like an boring USB external hard drive next to less than 1MB of available memory.

Where can I find a program(if possible PC/SC driver), and what else am I going to do, so I can use it as a SIM Card reader again?

where on earth to find a driver for my SIM card reader?

Search here



Sim Cloning Softwares : http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/forumdis...
Search for the driver on the manufacturer's website.



If that doesn't work, try e-mailing the capitalist and tell them what you've done. They should be festive to send you the drivers...or at least possible help you resolve the problem surrounded by one way or another.
see property for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment